» Live the way you don’t regret anything you haven’t done!
Live the way you don’t regret anything you haven’t done!
Thanks to following my intuition and inner guidance I have discovered:
What I am truly passionate about and then created a passion driven business and much much much more!
I feel I am still at the beginning. Even though when I am looking back, I can see how much I have experienced and learnt.
Quick snapshot of my last 4 years ->
4years ago – living in Czech Republic
- Knowing I don’t want to be in Czech, working as an employee.
- Thinking there must be more in life than 9-5 job.
- Moving with my (in that time) boyfriend to Italy.
3years ago – Italy
- Learning fluently Italian language.
- Discovering what I am passionate about – connection between Body-Mind-Spirit.
- Starting to help people to get physically in shape and create income based on my passions.
- Diving into meditation, spirituality and how it’s connected with our body and mind.
- Finishing long-term relationship.
- Moving to London.
2 years ago – UK
- Creating new home in UK.
- Diving into personal development and self discovery.
- Learning new skills, networking a lot.
- Knowing I want to go deeper into myself and then – be able to help people at deep level then physical heath.
- Wanting to leave huge city and moving to Uganda.
- Meeting girl soul mate and accepting invitation to Uganda.
1 year ago – Uganda
- Complete culture shock.
- Working together with friend on personal development programs.
- Learning to coach and help people to break their limitations and create the life they want.
- Coaching people online on 1-2-1 bases.
- Traveling around, discovering Uganda and getting to know local people.
- After 9 months leaving UG and going to Greece and then to Czech.
Present – back in Czech Republic
- Spending one month in Greece going through deep transformational processes.
- Coming back home.
- Doing what I love and continue growing, learning and helping.
- Meeting special man.
- Having in life deep close friendships.
- Having coaching online business and cooperating on Kannagara personal development programs and retreats.
– – – – –
And….More it yet to come
Was following my guts easy?
Not at all!!!
Was I scared and worried?
- I was worried what IF……
- What if I won’t make it.
- What if I won’t have enough money.
- What if……
But I didn’t get the fear and worry to stop me! Ever!
I knew I have to follow my dreams and calling.
I knew I don’t want to regret anything I haven’t done.
And that’s one of my biggest mottos.
To live the way I don’t need to regret anything I haven’t done!
It’s been quite a journey and I believe the best is yet to come!
Next blog spot with how to follow your intuition will come soon .
Till that time->
Live to the fullest so you don’t need to regret anything when looking back.